Meguiar's Synthetic Xpress wax
A must have!
Meguiar's Synthetic Xpress wax is a must have for any professional detailer and one I use both at a professional level and on my own personal cars.
Whether you are looking to break into the world of professional car detailing or simply looking to make your own car more fabulous than ever, finding the best car wax will have your head spinning!
With endless opinions and voices, let me be a voice of reason within an endlessly noisy subject of car care and professional auto detailing.
Because if you were to follow the lead of car care manufacturers, you would have a garage full of endless products and an empty bank account in no time!
Why Meguiar's Synthetic X-press Wax?
Unfortunately any car care product will have what seems like an endless list of benefits, but rarely will you ever find a product that actually informs you to the degree necessary for you to make a truly informed decision.
"Every tool and every product has benefits, but unless you understand the limitations of a product, it will be hard to ever make an informed decision."
So understanding the "How to wax a car" is important, just as understanding the "Why to pick this wax over that wax" is equally important; and rarely are you ever going to get that type of perspective from anyone!
The Pros, the Cons, the Limitations
- As easy as easy can be!
- Non-staining formulation; can be used on all exterior surfaces including black trim.
- Not only safe for black trim, but gives it a healthy sheen that is not overly shiny.
- Can even be used on windows.
- Can be used in direct sunlight, on hot paint.
- Economical as it only comes in a gallon size.
- Rivals the beauty enhancement of traditional paste waxes; seriously!
- Comes in gallon size only, so if you are a driveway detailer, you might consider it over-kill....until you see all the endless benefits over there in the left.
- Will not last as long as a traditional paste wax or synthetic liquid sealant.
- Doesn't come with a secret Genie that will apply it for you; but none of them do.
Get Yours Now!
I believe every person or detail professional needs to have at a minimum, one quality paste wax as well as one quality non-staining spray wax like this Meguiar's Synthetic X-press wax.
Meguiar's D15601 Synthetic X-Press Spray Wax - 1 Gallon
- Everyone who has tried this wax has become a huge fan.
- As easy as easy gets.
- The most versatile wax I use professionally.
- What is considered a maintenance wax, rather than a more durable, less "easy" wax.
Darren's Professional Tips
The great news today for any detail professionals and car enthusiasts
is that we have endless choices in quality products that are truly
amazing in their capabilities!
The bad news is the exact same thing...
...having too many choices!
many choices followed by endless opinions can drive you crazy and drain
your bank account. So as a professional, I simply speak from real world
experience and offer you specific products that I not only use
professionally, but have tested in the real world of professional
- Despite testing endless products myself for my own business and YouTube channel, I find myself going back to this Meguiar's wax product over and over again.
- I use it weekly on my own cars and for all my maintenance details.
- I use with a standard micro-fiber cloth that has been folded twice.
- Spray each panel with 1-2 shots of wax, spread and apply with one side, then flip your micro-fiber over to buff to perfection.
- With so many benefits, I consider this a "must have" if you are just starting out and trying to complete your detail product checklist.
- I use this in direct sunlight on any color paint (including blacks). After I have waxed everything but the windows, I use the same micro-fiber cloth I used to wax the car with, and now go over the exterior windows with the damp side first, then buff to perfection with the dry side.
- Can duplicate the same visual perfection of a traditional paste wax in a fraction of the time.
- As a rule, I apply a quality paste wax as the base coat every 3-4 moths on most cars, then use this as a wax extender or for maintenance details.
That's right....don't forget to pass this along to anyone you might think can benefit from this information. Make sure you check out my YouTube channel where i show specific tips and tricks taken from my world of professional detailing.
You can find the link at the top or bottom of most pages.
Professional Car Detailing Products
Meguiar's Synthetic X-press Wax